Academy Student Uniform
Uniform can be purchased from Initially Yours, 221 Soundwell Road, Soundwell, Bristol BS15 1PY or online here.
To view the Bristol Brunel Academy price list click here.
The Academy uniform is:
- Plain black blazer
- White shirt (Long or Short Sleeved)
- Plain black tailored trousers or knee length skirt
- Academy house Tie with Academy logo
- Black jumper/cardigan with Academy logo (optional for all year groups)
- Plain black shoes with plain black tights or socks.
- A plain black headscarf if worn for religious purposes
Students may wear one stud earring in each ear (no bigger than the ear lobe) and a watch, but no other jewellery is permitted. Hooped earrings should not be worn at any time due to Health and Safety concerns.
All forms of facial piercings are not permitted except nose piercings worn for religious purposes. Nose piercings worn for religious purposes, however, must be accompanied with a note written by yourselves in your child’s School Planner.
Students wearing non-regulation jewellery, except for religious purposes, will be asked to remove it with immediate effect and this will be taken and stored in the main reception until it can be collected by yourselves.
If your child has returned after the summer holiday with a new piercing which is not in line with the above guidance, they will be given a period of grace (the beginning of Term 2) to remove it once the piercing has healed and settled. However, this must be accompanied by a note in your child’s planner for the remainder of Term 1 and it must be covered with tape, supplied by yourselves, at all times.
The PE uniform is:
- Black shorts/tracksuit bottoms
- Red polo shirt
- Football boots (must be suitable for the new All Weather Pitch): plastic moulds/studs - further clarification can be found on the website
- Academy rugby shirt (boys only and optional)
- Red PE socks