Our new online Payment system
Please ensure you have obtained your login details to access ParentPay. Our aim is to phase out the use of cash in school. From Term 4, we will no longer have the money loaders for the canteen. Money will need to be added via your online ParentPay account.
See below for more information on how to use ParentPay.
We are pleased to announce that we will now be accepting payments online for dinner money. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school, initially this will be for dinner money only.
What are the benefits to parents and students?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
How to get started with ParentPay?
You should have received your registration details, visit the ParentPay website to activate.
Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
Please contact the Academy if you have any further questions.